Tuesday 21 November 2017

Taylors Rare Blossom Ethiopia




I love this! Such a wonderful range of flavours, and yet so easy drinking. There's a range of exotic fruit flavours, and nuts, and spice, and wood. It's like a Christmas coffee with all the fruits and nuts and spices and even a hint of whiskey.  It comes from the Oromia Region of Ethiopia, which is the main coffee growing region. Contained within the region are the areas which have acquired a reputation for good coffee: Harrar, Sidama, Yirgacheffe, etc.  Taylors are a coffee blending company, and are skilled at that, so - given the wide area they have named, and that they haven't narrowed it down to a specific area, it likely that this is a blend from various farms within the region. It is a delightful blend. It serves my purpose, giving me a really flavoursome, fascinating, and easy drinking coffee that I can offer to anyone. It will engage the interest of any coffee enthusiast, yet is so undemanding and so pleasantly easy drinking that it can be given to the most casual of coffee drinkers.

This coffee was launched in Feb 2017, along with several others, during an extensive redesign of the Taylor's brand.

I love Ethiopian coffee. And this is the best one I have ever drunk. I love it!


Score: 10




Ethiopian coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment