Saturday 4 November 2017

Percol Rich Roast Cafe Grand






Another of the new Percol blends. At first I thought this was an unremarkable, everyday coffee. Not offensive or unpleasant, but not particularly outstanding either. But as I worked my way through the pack I found myself looking forward to my morning coffee more and more, and paying more attention to the flavour. This is a very attractive and subtle coffee - there is the familiar everyday coffee roast, but there's also a delicate and very pleasant nutty flavour, with slight hints of chocolate. Percol call it a walnut flavour, and I wouldn't disagree.

I am going to get some more of this as I liked it a lot. I'm not one for blends - I am not attracted by the idea. I love the romance and intrigue of a single estate. But this is particularly nice.


Score: 8
***


Percol

Coffee roasts

No comments:

Post a Comment