Wednesday 5 December 2018

Ahmad Magical Tea Bauble Pear & Cinnamon




Golly this is gorgeous. I know Ahmad are a respected tea company, but often it's all name and style and no substance. But this is the real deal.

It's a blend of Ceylon and Assam black teas with pear and cinnamon. It can be drunk with or without milk. I prefer my strong black teas (such as Ceylon and Assam) with milk, but if flavoured (usually, as here, with fruit), then I drink it without. I found this to be a well balanced blend - it wasn't just a black tea, nor was it just a spiced fruit tea, it was a little of both, hovering nicely between the two. Surprisingly delicate for such robust black teas.  This is simply quite beautiful.

It was a gift. These baubles can be bought for £5 from Amazon, or  £4 from Ahmad direct.  You only get eight tea bags, but you do get to keep the metal bauble which can be used as a Christmas tree decoration. Cute.


Date: Dec 2018   Score: 10



No comments:

Post a Comment