Monday 25 September 2017

Percol Medium Roast London Blend




Bunch of new Percol coffees in the supermarket, so I grabbed them all. This is the first I've tried, and I like it. I'm not really one for blends, preferring the individual character of a single estate, or at least, a single region or country, but this blend is well thrown together such that it is drinkable, and yet has its own soft character - a roasty, chocolate biscuit with  jam flavour, that is quite appealing. This is not a coffee you'd offer friends to impress them, but is one that is easy to make, easy to drink, and serves as something pleasant, comforting, and undemanding for those times when life is too busy to even think about the nature of your coffee, you just want to drink it, rather than appreciate it.

Though I drink my coffee black, this has a milky creamy feel that is rather nice. Not a top end coffee by any means, but as an easy everyday drinker, this works for me.


Score: 6
***

Percol

Coffee roasts

No comments:

Post a Comment