Sunday 24 July 2016

Aldi Specially Selected Kenyan Coffee





This is a very bright yet robust coffee. Coming to it from a few days of Columbia I find it somewhat crude and sludgy, though certainly not lacking in impact. It's not a coffee I could see myself drinking a lot of in one go. One mug is enough. I prefer a little more variety in my coffee, though recognise the contrast between the vibrant acidity and the depth of the sludge.

Great packet image.

The coffee was roasted and blended in Ireland by an unnamed company. Possibly Bailies Coffee, but possibly not.





Date:  July 2016    Score: 3 







A more colourful but less interesting packet. Coffee is still a a little too one-dimensional, crude and sludgy for me. I'll mess around with it for a bit, but this may be a coffee that is best drunk with lashings of cream and sugar.


Date: Jan 2017   Score: 3


Aldi tea and coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment